Saturday, May 19, 2012

Love and War

I feel like I'm constantly reminded (on a daily basis) that life is a battle.  It is H-A-R-D. The challenges that seem to be the most difficult are often those that we struggle with internally...and I like to call these moments "psychological warfare."  This realization has been further cemented as I've lived through half of my 20s where huge decisions seem to be at every turn.  We've all heard the famous proverb, "All's fair in love and war."  I actually disagree.  Life is not fair (it's a crying shame) and therefore I'm convinced that love (and war) is often not fair as well.  Part of mortality is going through enough of the unfair things so that we can appreciate when things really do work out.

In this song, things eventually do work out.   (Phew.) 

I hope you enjoy... 

(I tried a new format for this vid...fingers crossed that it works out.)


2 comments: